Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Run

--
Live Strong
--

For the past week I have been running after school and on weekends. I surprisingly feel great! Its been more then a year since I have actually went for a run. I have been afraid to as my hypoglycemia has prevented me.

Well, as it is now, I am able to run for at least 25 minutes with out any drastic drop in my blood sugar level :) . Ofcourse I am "out of shape" so I am in pain.

Perhaps I should have done track this year, I am thinking more and more like I should have. To late now I guess, monday morning QB'ing.

Well at the very least I keep this running schedule up and run 3-4 times a week. Get some races under my belt and kick ass by the end of the summer! I was # 1 and I will get back to it soon enough.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, March 23, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

i think what it is, not ross, but rather my body is telling me i can run now. Previous to this thee were many complications medically before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com