Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Not So Bad

--
Live Strong
--

Today was not nearly as bad as yesterday in part because its Friday.

--

I have often thought about my past, especially tonight. I had a conversation with someone this fine evening; they wanted to know why it is "I don’t trust anyone". I guess from anyone looking in, it’s a perfectly legitimate question. What gets me is how people can be so trusting with others. I suppose they haven’t been in any horrendous situations in there lives. Which is fine, it should be that way, just not for me.

Of course I have more examples of this type of thing then I can count on my fingers and toes, but I would rather not waste more of your time then I already have with you reading this. The bottom line is that to trust you first must make certain these people meet 4 parts of criteria. Loyalty, intelligence, integrity and the willingness to do what is needed to never compromise someone or something.

Silly? Maybe. Keep in mind there are about 3 people who I trust , how many people do I know and talk to on a daily basis ... 50,60,70 + ....?

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, April 09, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

I am certain that people have bad things happen. I dont judge anyone for trusting others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com