Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

10 Year Old Arrested

--
Live Strong
--



Pinellas County Sheriff's deputies, and Pinellas Park, Fla., police officers arrest 10-year-old Joshua Heldreth, of Charlotte, N.C., for trespassing on Woodside Hospice property in Pinellas park, Fla. Heldreth was attempting to bring Terri Schiavo a glass of water. Schiavo's feeding tube was removed by court order Friday, March 18, 2005. (AP Photo/Chris O'Meara)

-

I dont normally like to comment on touchy subject such as this but , this just saddens me so. A 10 year old boy arrested?! Well, as you know respect the police, but this seems to much. Why cant they just render a written warning or something? Notice in the picture there is 4 officer around the boy? It takes 4 to make an arrest of a 10 year old boy?

Uggg....

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, April 01, 2005, Blogger Calandria said...

it was quite ridiculous that they had to arrest little children for wanting to give a dying woman some water. what kind of a message does that give to people? we can't show compassion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com