Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Thought

--
Live Strong
--

There is this rule that I tend to keep around that I think not only improves me as a person but improves others as well.

I have this mindset that you should always leave something or someone better then when you met them. Whether it be a community or a person from a friendship, an arrest, what ever.

In doing so, its critical that you understand the person or society. You need to get a feel for where they come from and how they think and react. I think to better anyone or thing you have to first understand there problems.

I am not sure if I am making this into one of my long term life missions or not, but what I do know is that each time I leave a place or person, you have to see a improvement. There has to be personal growth.

If there is a problem see the person/community through the process to a solution the problem.

Understandably I nor anyone can help everyone. I cant begin to help 100 people and places. What I can and will do is help those I come into contact to through my life and journey.

To improve another human being or society is worth more then gold. Never leave something worse then when you found it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com