Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

One

--
Live Strong
--

ONE

The ONE Campaign is a new effort to rally Americans to fight the emergency of global AIDS and extreme poverty. Each ONE of us can make a difference. Together as ONE we can change the world.

We can beat:
  • AIDS
  • Starvation
  • Extreme poverty
ONE billion people live on less than ONE dollar a day.

ONE by ONE, we can help them help themselves.

Sign up to add your voice to support The ONE Campaign Declaration. You will join the growing number of Americans who are getting involved online and in communities across the country to fight global AIDS and poverty through The ONE Campaign.

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, April 24, 2005, Blogger Lulu said...

yeah and i end up giving one pound to this charity and another one to that charity and another one to someone else?
Don't mind me saying, sometimes i do prefer to give my money to RSPCA for homeless animals.

 
At 6:14 PM, April 24, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

Thats great. I give each year money to the ASAPCA . http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer

My aunt works at the ASPCA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com