Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Decline of Mormor

--
Live Strong
--

My great grandmother who will be 100 this year, is now starting to begin to decline. She still lives on her own and makes her meals etc, but once in a while she now becomes confused and her hearing is starting to decline as well.

Of course I know people loose there grandparents at age 70 or so and its terrible. I am lucky to have a great grandmother and in what still is decent health. I s'pose I'm not use to dealing with very ill old people, ironically very ill young people.

The important thing is she still knows her swedish. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com