Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Helo Fan

--
Live Strong
--

For all you Helicopter fans out there ...



UH-60A BlackHawk Presidential and a S-61 Presidential

LIFESTAR in Newtown, CT in 2003



Taken in Stratford CT, Sikorsky Plant 2004



My Baby the S-76 C



I took this pic. Aircraft flew over my house last year. S-61 Presidential ( 1 0F 10 current I think). Pic has been cropped to zoom in and fit. It is clearly not of the same visual quality as all the others.





Good Old News Channel 8 ( www.wtnh.com ). Local news here




Medic UH60 BlackHawk in Iraq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com