Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Simplify

--
Live Strong
--

Over the past week or so, I realized that many different parts of my life are getting overly complicated. I am extending myself into far to many things and have this overwhelming desire to help everyone.

I now see that in my efforts to help people, I have disrupted something I vowed once not to again. With there being no way to repair anything, all I can do is simplify my course of action and my life itself.

I have to stop extending myself to far out places and stop helping those who don't accept my help.

People will do what they want, learn from the experience and move on. I can no longer be the one to stop them from doing something I don't feel is right. People are free to do what they want and I no longer will ever intervene.

So simplicity is the new name of the new game. Do what I need, not do what is not necessary. If only I knew this before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com