Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, June 13, 2005

International Influence

--
Live Strong
--

I think to sustain my mental well being, I really need to get away from here for a bit. Perhaps spend an extended period of time in Australia. I need something, some change of pace and scenery.There is nothing more refreshing then spending time in another country for a bit while relaxing and cleansing the ol'e soul. If nothing else, embracing there culture, yes it be a wee different.

If this week can just end and we move onto graduation week, then celebration is in order. My bottom line is summer, organizing my self/life while relaxing. This summer, I see nothing but Golf, Tennis, the pool, grilling outside and spending time on my aunts hammock in there backyard. Care free days, I can not wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com