Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I Don't Care

--
Live Strong
--

After taking the practical today in school though I did pass,I realize I really dont like doing this. If I fail 2 stations at the practical on saturday so be it. I really dont care.

Whether I can cut it or not Saturday I am at a point where EMS doesnt matter. Look at me as a weak individual if you wish,it doesnt matter. I am pursuing Law Enforment and when I need an MRT cert. I will get it.

Literally I am sick of it all.

There are those who would love to see me quit, give up and fail this stupid EMT cert. To those people I say, be my guest and enjoy my failures. There is something wrong with this, but the bottom line is that no one has the basis or right to judge someones skills or intentions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com