Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

EMT Practical ... over

--
Live Strong
--

After waking at 5:30 in the morning to meet at PD then take an EMT practical, I was a bit cranky. While in the car I sit studying in the backseat as James drives and Eric sits there looking like he was making sure no rocket is going to hit the car. ( haha )

Upon arrival of the facility scrambled for the exam check off sheets and decided to look them over once more. What I realized was that if I didn't know it already I wouldn't know it now.

Then it was time to check in with the desk and it was instantly clear there was a problem, as half our class was waiting on the side telling me and the others our check never made it to the state. That presented a small problem. We sat thinking of an idea on how to get $30 for each of us while trying to contact our instructor. Of course she wasn't answering her phone. The guy there told us he would figure it out and he let us up.

As I went through the first two stations I was nervous. I could not have been
more jittery. The bottom line on how I did is, I know I passed a few at the very least. The letter will come in the mail with in the next two weeks. Now its time not to worry about EMT for a week or so and just have fun.

Its almost time to graduate and I am so glad to be leaving our school. Senior Banquet Monday with graduation practice Monday Tuesday and graduation on Wednesday. Parties all after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com