Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Academic Wish

--
Live Strong
--

My first two years of college will be spent at Mount Ida College in Newton Mass ( just outside of Boston) studying Criminal Justice and International Relations along with psychology. What I am more looking forward to is school in Australia.
It has been agreed that after two years here in the states, I will be allowed on my grandfathers dollar to study in Australia. More then likely I will be attending University of Western Sydney or Macquarie University. So, let the good times roll.


1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, June 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

australia...good luck man..i hope ya have a blast...i wish i went with ya...hahaha
~Frankay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com