Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Cant Be Done

--
Live Strong
--

Well, how do you beat a previous entry like that? Not for its grammatical precision but rather for the content and the great times that lye behind the motivation for writing it.

Looking back now at those events and the experience as a whole, I could not be more content with the situation.

-

For those of you know where I am while writing this, things are OK for now. :) , as my relatives would say "No worries mate!" . I will do what I can to survive and if need be adapt. I need to get issues out there on the table, let them fall as they may.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, July 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to here all is well man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com