Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Disappointment

--
Live Strong
--

Well it appears that the trip to Australia which would be this week will be pushed to the first week of August. I am now not medically cleared with a TB test coming back as questionable @ 7mm and with lyme disease I am still unsure how bad that will get. I also have a EMT test on July 23rd and orientation 18th-19th of July.

So..... I am disappointed to be missing the wedding but I will see them all in August.

PowerBook Update : Should be ordered by July 22nd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com