Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Stating the Obvious

--
Live Strong
--

After a long discussion with a friend last night, I realize even more so of what college will mean to me and perhaps all of us.

For me it is that clean slate I have been looking for, I can be who I want and totally change the kind of person I am. I have the ability to leave anything of my past behind. With new people, I can merge into different social groups if I so choose.

Socially, things can only get better as I make new connections and bond with new people. It is rather exciting.

What a great feeling! Better yet, what a relief.

( I plan to expand on this topic after orientation which is coming up )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com