Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Gettin' Ready

--
Live Strong
--

Well it is August 18th and I leave on the 26th. I am almost completely prepared to go , I think I am a wee bit nervous how ever. Though if I am lucky, my contacts that I made at orientation and online should remain and provide some comfort and relaxation while adjusting to college life. I am very excited to begin classes simply because I know they will advance me further to what I believe to be a very possible and rewarding career with the Department of Homeland Security. Now dont mistake me for a republican, because I am actually liberal ho ever I do believe home land security is a must now in days. We need to prevent and find those repsonsible for terrror in this world and on our soil.

Ok enough about that ... as I sit here thinking about day to day life @ Mount Ida College, I also envision attending school in Australia for 2 years to fulfill my bachelors degree in criminal justice and international relations. I am researching schools there near and around Sydney, as that’s where my family is. One school as I have mentioned previous in particular catches my eye, Macquarie University. It is a large school with over 20,000 students and is in Sydney. This is one of many choices that I plan to research later in the year, as I still need to soon adjust to college life here first.

To all those going away to school, I wish you all luck in your voyage out into the world. Please stay in contact with me, as I will have the same email and screen name on AIM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com