Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Pulse Check

--
Live Strong
--

So here I am laying on my couch writing an entry in my blog via wifi that I just installed yesterday. There isnt much to say or discuss.

Tomorrow I promise a longer more interesting blog. This blog entry's purpose was so people knew I was still alive. :) Yes , yes I am.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, August 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, so you are alive. Damn, guess that means I can't have your stuff... yet... hehe just kidding. Good to know your still among the "I Have a Pulse" Club =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com