Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

In with the new, out with the old

--
Live Strong
--

About 5 minutes ago I was going to import some fantastic pictures of my newly born cousin Sophie. Then my memory card died and wiped all the pictures I just took a few hours ago at the hospital. I don’t think I could be more angry and upset over this, but there is little I can do. Of course even my camera is now approaching an old age of 5 years.

My cousin was born unexpectedly very early this morning @ 3 weeks early, yet very healthy. :)

Just FYI

Sophie Rose Kempenich ( My Grandparents 5th grand child )

Born 8/7/05

6.0 lbs 18 1/2 inches tall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com