Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, August 26, 2005

I made it

--
Live Strong
--

So here I am at my desk in my cramped jail like dorm room sweating from the heat and un-circulated air. It was my intent to bring a fan, but once in a while my memory doesn’t serve me. There was a point today I realized that I am not coming home, I am here for an education and socializing (I shall prioritize them later). There is of course something so interesting about masses of people and how they act.

Anyways, I think I am going to like it here, with a little adjusting. Perhaps I just am getting that only child syndrome, as someone put it today. All these people and the chaos can get to a person, but I digress.

I may work with public safety, making some cash and doing what I enjoy (much to some dismay).

My dorm is 70% unpacked but there is the entire weekend to unpack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com