Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Back to the Ida

--
Live Strong
--

Being back at the ida has been great. Aside from the rowdyness the takes over once in a while, the sometimes poor food and the public bathrooms, the upside is my independce. I am back to living the way I want, and with out anyone saying anything to me.

Since being back, I have a very beautiful girlfriend, Mallory Overstrom who has made me very happy, I have gone ice skating see movies and have gone out to dinner many times, really trying to keep active and do fun things while trying to sneak in a education. Its time to settle back into routine and live the day to day life at the Ida. How ever life is now more interesting and amazing then ever !

Thanks hun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com