Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Getting the swing of things

--
Live Strong
--

Its Friday morning and I just completed an entire week of classes. I am for the most part happy with them, aside from the early hours of which they require. I am also getting use to campus life, mainly the atmosphere of a Thursday night. It’s not so much that I had forgotten what it is like to live, more so work a Thursday night here on campus but I choose to block such images out of my mind. Such activities that transpire each Thursday night here on campus in my opinion are senseless but I believe everyone is entitled to do as they please, as long as you don’t interfere with my day etc. As for my dorm room, it’s not so bad. My roommate is nice enough and my side of the room is shaping up real nicely.

On a not so related topic, I will be investigating the SGA here on campus and following up on the dates of which I have to complete my form for candidacy should I choose to run. I will post more on this when I have a better idea of what will be required in the up coming weeks.

I will be at Mallory’s parents house this weekend for a family party, until Sunday. Though I am not looking forward to the party, I am looking forward to good food, a nice shower and a good nights rest. Monday Mallory and I are planning to spend the day in Boston walking around Harvard Square.

Until my next post carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com