Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Support our troops! Support John Kerry
--
Its 10:36 , for multiple reasons I have hit a bit of a low point. So much going on, so little time, and what I had in mind to do is not what is going to happen. UGGG.

What am I looking for right now?

Maybe a girl friend from somewhere else then Barlow. God how I latelty despise people from Barlow. Barlow is becoming a hell hole. I looke at Barlow , i think of a reunion in 10 years or what ever, I say fuck 90% of em. I just look in the yearbook and think, I need to get to college, new faces and a new start.

Getting back on topic, mainly I want relaxation, fun, to stay somewhat busy unless im away somehwhere. I am busy but I have had these awful on going migraines. i will be on meds Monday for it thank god.

A few things need to happen :
1 : Liscense , not till im 18 , Jan 16th 2004. ( due to legalitys)
2 : I need to cycle more
3: I need to enjoy life a lot more
4 : Make more $
5 : Get some guidance from above , lord knows I need it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com