Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Support our troops!
--

I have been looking at colleges and have decided to not look at schools that dont offer study abroad programs to either England or Australia etc. I think that will be a great adventure to take and study abroad.

The other thing I am looking for is public transportation . I want to go to a school that offers a trolley, train , subway , taxi etc to get anywhere around town . That is very important.

My only other standard is that there is an on-campus EMS I could be affiliated with / join. Otherwise I would join the city local EMS.

Thats my thoughts on college as of now. Things keep on changing so who knows what ends up happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com