Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Support our troops! Support John Kerry
--
The last night of Carnival 2004. Good night overall. Had Keller lot. One incident that was truely a mis-understanding that seems to be resolved. I thank the person who dealt with it.

One event, EMS took care of one med problem.

The car raffle. well Officer Mark Pastor and I were in the tent of it and were the officials to OK the ticket taken out of the big wheel. A guy who lives off my street won the car.

Overall I still think Thursday was the best night because I got to spend part of the night with a certain someone .

Thanks to all explorers for working. Great job out there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com