Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Support our troops! Support John Kerry
--

As I sit and observe a teenage couple yesterday , I realize how good but often the ups and downs of a relationship especially at our age ( 16.17,18 ) is just to much to handle. I know some will tell u otherwise and the opposite of how I feel. But as I write this I cant help but think that its such a very temporary relationship and almost more problems come from it then good.

As most are aware that our buddy Ross , feels very strongly on this issue. He may tell you he doesnt want sex etc from a relationship right now and thats fine. I dont know how many of him are out there who dont want that . Either way .

So if we break all this down , what makes teenagers go out with one another? What is the reason? Obviously you want to be more then friends with the person but how far do you want to go with that? I just think that many teens are in a relationship for little or no reason at times , also not knowing what they want out of it and end up getting hurt in the end.

Bottom line:

Looking for a solution? Dont go out with someone unless you know what you want out of the relationship and how long it could last .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com