Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Support our troops! Support John Kerry
--
I got results back on both catscans and MRI'S for my migraines and a "growth" on my right rib cage.

As far as the migraines are concerned , everything was negitive and though they persist are being treated with meds.

The growth on my right rib cage is going to need further tests to either rule out or diagnose a list of diseases. There is apparently no connection between the growth and migraines which is a good thing. I am going to a surgeon for a consultation and I may have to have this removed via surgery. Sounds like fun to me ... :( .
What ever. Wil update when more info becomes avaliable .

--
I have been having re-occuring problems with my Dell ( what else is new ) . Well, I asked for a refund and to my surprise have be granted one . Dell wants 144.00 (15%) for re-stocking fee etc but otherwise I will be re-paid $844.00. This is great and thrilling news considering I was ready to really fight Dell for a refund.

I will be purchasing a new iMac G5 when they are released and shipped during the month of September. So between the time of the return of the Dell and the arrival of the iMac , I will be using Ross's AMD comp. I am back at sqaure one here but with patience I will be happy with a fantastic and beautiful iMac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com