Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Support our troops! Support John Kerry
--

I am making a will out . Sure it nots legal but its something .,
THIS IS THE BRIEF VERSION
Grandparents should they out live me : I cant think of much
My Aunt ( 1 in particular) : You get 90% of my mom's stuff, cause you deserve it the most. (pictures, her money, my ss . )
My other Aunt : Umm,,, nothing
Uncle 1 : A few autographs I have of the Yankees . My subsciption to SI
( related to the aunts )
Unlce 2 : A few other autographs , my season tickets to the Yankees . My printer
Lily (1st cousin: My Moms pearl necklace, one day you will appreciate it .
Charlie (1 st cousin ) : My autograph of Nomar , my baseball glove
Ella ( 1st cousin) : I havnt known u long enough ( 2 yrs old )
--

Brian : MY PS2 and games , My TV , $1,000 SPLIT MY DVD'S WITH ROSS
Ross : My Surround Sound , my LCD , $1,000 , ross you can have the comp if u want to sell it. my fax machine
Lindsay: $500 , my kerry t shirt ,
Eric: My FBI shirt, hat and pin.
Neary: My duty belt , and all thats on it. Mag Lite , my black duffle , 6 pack of mikes hard lemonade :) .
Liz : $100 , my cell phone if u want it
Vicky : I will write down the dirt I have on Brian for you :)
Lindquist : My oakleys
Jon K : Dirt I have on lindsay , and a place to score on 34th street :)
Bruno : My war hammer stuff, whats left


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com