Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Support our troops!
--

Went out dinner , nice steak.

I have been thinking , if I dont take advantage of this window of oppurtunity with a specific girl. I think if I dont act soon on this I will never get a chance at her again in life. She is one of the people that come across in life that are far and few between. We shall see what happens. I am really hoping all goes well . Though if I dont act on this at all I will be missing out on a grear girl and oppurtunity.

I also have some horrible news. Australia has been pushed to Feb. break due to a surgery my grandfather has to have in mid-aug . I am sooo distrought about not going as soon as I had planned. The plus side is that my relatives who are still in school would be off, because its there summer. Its a mixed reaction, anger but at the same time I am still going soon enough.

Plans to ship this Dell back are underway and to buy iMac in Sept.

Next summer : Fiji .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com