Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Evening

While certain people are hanging out at a Party , I am home researching Yachts and looking at colleges. Is there something wrong with this? Some would say yes , I say no. My reason for that is due to the fact I know some people who do absoultely nothing with there days/evenings off. Which is fine. This is just a party I could have gone to. Ohwell.

Ross is chillin at EMS tonight, waiting for someone to be in need of transport. Transport is key; in order to obtain current and full EMS personnel at Easton you need 3 EMS calls with transport to Hospital. As of 7:30 he has 1.

Speaking of EMS I took the first exam and I was very nervous with it, but overall I think I did alright. I take the course very seriously, as it should be with everyone. You can't tell a patient that you scored a 57 on Airway management and thus can’t administer oxygen or something when you are OS (on scene).

The college search as of now is going well and I am on my way. Anyone would agree it isn't easy but it's got to get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com