Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, September 20, 2004

This morning was a bit brisk. I found myself wearing pants, which is a big deal for me because it takes normally into October to wear pants regualry.

The start of school was a bit of a blur. I dont really remember 1st period (printmaking). But what can I say ? Its boring. Though as it always does, EMT class wakes me up and I am ready to learn. Its the one class where I feel the teacher is real,fun and practical. Its a refreshing change.

After school , I went to look at the 2001 Jeep Cherokee. Its nice, yes I know that type of vehicle used by maybe 40% of the barlow students , but I am paying for it, I want a 4x4 (not a large 1 though ) and its a nice blue and few miles. Bottom line , it works for me.

Got hw to do. Hmmm , Mr.Cox hw . Will it matter if it gets done ? Probably not, will I make an attempt to do it ? Yes .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com