Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

There is a saying , " All good things must come to an end . " such as summer. Though , who is to say my summer was all that good? I was unable to visit Australia this summmer. The farthest I travled this year has been Newport , RI . This summer the farthest is Port Jeff , LI . This summer also included working for Brian's fathers landscaping bussiness which provided some money weekly for me. It might not have been fun , but what teenage job work is fun ? Also , very possibly I stayed home more days then not this summer. In terms of Explorers, I worked the Carnival which was great fun. That must be the best of my summer '04.

Enough complaining though. Over all it was nice to be away from the daily grind of school etc.

As we look forward to one more year of Barlow , Henry Delangelo will no longer be Dean of Students but a guidance person, contruction may actually end and the cafeteria should be all done.

Overall, lets start this year on the right foot. Or me atleast.

1 more year people ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com