Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

This evening I have been thinking. I have been thinking a lot about the future. I came across a letter from my father explaining why he had gone and moved to northern NY state and why he had re marryed and most importantly tryed to apologize to me. He tryed to apologize about several things. I feared him for many years. As I am almost 18 , I fear nothing about him now. Its been 2 years since we last spoke. I havnt't a clue as to where he is in life and he hasn't with me. Maybe someday things can be patched up. I thought about calling him sometime. Then I think he doesnt deserve that phone call. Maybe after we all graduate HS maybe he will get a call. I just dont know.

As for college, I am seriously looking at Salve Regina in Newport RI , American University in DC , University of Virgina and CUNY - John Jay College of Criminal Justice in NYC. There are a few other schools in thought, I am just unsure as to what I plan to do. I am very excited for college and can't wait to get the hell out of here! I can definatly see myself living in the DC area nonetheless.

In terms of looking further past school. In all sincerity , a career at the Federal Bureau of Investigation would be excellent. A job at the state or federal level in terms of law Enforcement would be ideal. I definatly see family as being an important part of life. Who knows when and where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com