Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

School and Family matters ...

The first day of school is now over.
Getting to school was easy and great with Lindsay providing transport. In the afternoon she will also give me a ride home. I suppose it makes sense, she lives 2 houses away.

My 1st period class was horrible !! Printmaking. I am no artist and plan to drop this course like a hot potatoe. The teacher, Mrs.Nischal is nice but the course is horrid. My 2nd period class with Miss. Goodpaster is great , its the pre med EMT course. I cant wait to continue with it. Period 3 is math which is fine and 4 is health with this new teacher whom I am yet to make an opinon of. Period 5 and 6 are my study's which is nice. Period 7 is my madman course with Ms.Desmaris :) . Period 8 which I am yet to have, is English with Mr.Cox.

Overall my schedule is good, the only class I plan on dropping is my art class.

Thank god for the first day is done!

Now on the family matters at home :( ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com