Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Were Jamming

--
Today overall was an excellent day. I learned I am getting a 2001 Jeep Cherokee this or next month. My grandparents of whom I live with , are going to Jamaica 1st week of October , meaning a house to myself for 5 nights. Sorry, no parties.

Plans to Sweden have been finalized already. But on the topic of Sweden, my relatives ( 2nd cousins ) will be living at my house for 2 weeks in November. I dont know if I am happy or sad about it. Considering I speak most of the swedish language , any language barriers will be non existant. 3 cousins may visit me at Barlow , or spend a day or 2 with me in school. 1 15 yr old Male , 1 17 Female , 1 19 yr old Female .

It should be interesting. Considering the savages at Barlow, they may need security. Guys STAY AWAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com