Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Pondering

As I sit pondering the value and point of High School reltionships , I sit reading a transcript about one that never had the chance to get off the ground. Its ok , I assumed it that way.

Pressuming there is no one during my high school years that transpires into a long term meaningful reltionship , does that say or mean anything about me? Short term , long term what ever, point is neither are occuring.

Bottom line , I will continue to make a effort likely for some time still , then I will simply abandon any hope that I had. During this time of still making a effort , I will try to improve myself on various things and then College here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com