Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Plans

I have come up with many small and large items I would like to acomlish before going off to college.

January - BIG Birthday Party ,Obtain Liscense , register for draft with Brian (as we have made a pact if one gets drafted we both go)

^Know what college im attending^
--

Feb/March - Get a job , Finalize/edit my book and have it PDF form

April - Help Mark organize April Fools race and hopefully get back into shape to run it,

Go to Sweden during break
Have sitcom written and edited.

June- Graduate HS , EMT Certification , attend Prom?
July - Trip to Bahamas with Brian , work carnival w/ explorers
July into August - Australia !!! Finally .( one more trip for ole' time sake)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com