Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

International Readers , Sweden

After my Swedish relatives went back home, Ingalil decided to now check my blog once in a while. Ofcourse her english skills are not exactly great yet. Each entry will have something in Swedish written for the family over seas.
-
Hej!Du förstår engelska? Hur mår du? Och ja I metod för bli besök Sverige gärna in få brittsommar.

I found off cnet this software that turns your keys on keyboard to allow swedish grammar to be typed etc. Why does it take me for ever to find things like this? Ugg!
-

Help support the victims of the Tsunami by going to the American Red Cross website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com