Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

F***'D up plans

Well I was banking on going to the party tonight . My grandparents had forgot to inform me of a family dinner at my country club tonight. How nice ?! :( . Well , sorry all but next time I will be certain to be there.

-

After this short week of school, I plan to take time to re-asses the social situation and liekly continue my " life changing descion " as its been called. For me now, its the smartest idea. It will hopefully allow me to be more relaxed and joyfull as the holidays come upon us. I intend this christmas to be a big gift giving one , atleast from my end to all friends and family. :) :)

-

Goal's of the week : Get all my college apps and essays in BEFORE vaca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com