Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Pssh to a title !

It has occurred to me my reasoning for certain issues is irrational. My rather current objections to attending an event were foolish and unnecessary. My previous blog alludes to me wanting to enjoy life more. That is what I am going to do; I just have to create the mindset to do it. Objecting fun events is no way of creating that mindset. By taking each day as it comes it will allow me to relax more and hopefully focus on things that actually need my attention.

-

I have been doing a lot of Christmas shopping online lately. Thank the lord for credit cards. Though I will be in major debt in January its ok. I enjoy seeing people happy and in the giving mood. Christmas to me really is the most wonderfull time of the year and emotionally and will ofcourse always be there for me at the end of each year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com