Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Changes in "Life"

As for what I was calling today an “Important life decision", that reference is because it will change my way of thinking and maybe living. The people who I have had in mind no longer matter the same way. Of course I care for them and will remain friends, but no longer will I hope for anything more. Some of these people have become obvious to you the reader and I am more then certain you could name all 3 people .I will not provide names, not only is that a new policy of my blog but for it is pointless.

Girls are not as much a priority as they have been considered in the past. What happens, happens. I will see what plays out in the time ahead and go from there. There is nothing else I need to do. For now its time to take things only as they come. Maybe now I can relax a little, what a concept!?

One day at a time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com