Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Classic

Yesterday around 1430, dispatch radioed animal control and stated “A large cow is in the middle of the road, see what you can do." The location is a pretty busy one, 58. Only in our town will there be a call like that around here. It’s become a real classic and I just can’t help but laugh when I hear it.

Of course every department has its serious calls and that certainly includes us, but this is just so funny. What possibly is the Animal Control Officer going to do? They do there job very well but I just can’t see any method that will coax the cow into walking over to the side of the road. Maybe the ring of a bell, or why not shoot it? Well, the officer and animal control got to the area where the last known location was of the cow. They were unable to locate it and went back to there day.

The point is, people keep your damn animals on your property. If someone hits a cow at 30+ MPH there will be no winner. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com