Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Yes I did

I just did what was once considered by me to be the unthinkable, the unimaginable. Ross had suggested the new Mac Mini (http://www.apple.com/macmini/). I had said I wasn’t sure that it would be a good product. But I figure I will try it as the OS will kick ass, especially with tiger coming out in the first quarter. So yes I purchased a Mac.

I told Ross that considering the price of the new Mac Mini, I would make the switch. It seems harmless as I can return the item with in two weeks after arrival date. So I now must sell my Dell 4600 desktop. Anyone interested, let me know. It will be going up on eBay with in two weeks.

With the OS now and whats to come, I only see good things coming. Apple, because it just works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com