Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

What Snow?

Today I woke around 8:30, the skies dark and snow still falling, I looked out a window in my bedroom. I didnt see as much snow as I anticipated. The forecasters were a bit wrong in snow totals. Or maybe I just assumed we would get closer to two feet. Easton ended up with about 12-14 inches. My road is now become half its normal size and snow banks on each side. This storm was certainly not the “Blizzard of '05 “. I do enjoy snow but I'd rather warm tropical weather like in Bermuda.

(Perennial Garden)
--

A friend of mine and I have been contemplating a few different film ideas for the film festival on March 11th at Barlow. He is unsure time wise whether he can commit himself to it and I think either way our ideas need to be refined a bit. I am still thinking of doing it, but I need within my storyline, a better message to convey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com