Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Old Souls

--
Live Strong
--



I have found that with certain people, their wisdom is beyond the "normal" level. They can be quiet and conservative or simply have a better understanding of things. I have a friend ( not ross if you suddenly jumped to that conclusion) that seems hes been around in lives previous and has this layer of knowledge and experience or perhaps just reasoning that we have yet to see or understand, this is all of course if you believe in re incarnation or any close concept to it.

I suppose there is just a certain vibe that some people give off that just shouts wisdom or perception. I think a maturity level has a lot to do with it. As an old soul normally, you hate injustice, and you're very protective of family and friends.

The bottom line, I truly appreciate this quality and wish there were more of these people in this world.

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, February 28, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

The bottom line is that you really didn't decribe this "old soul" theory well. Had you not explained it via AIM, I would have missed the point of this post.

That being said, I just believe that these named people observe and analyze more than they act, so when you seek them for advice, they offer well-prepared information based on sound reasoning.

 
At 11:34 AM, March 01, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

I am sorry its not explained well.

 
At 7:59 AM, March 02, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

(I was hoping you might revise it rather than simply appologize)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com