Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

"Front Lines " No More

--
Live Strong
--

I've been thinking. A friend of mine has what appears to be success with a girl as of late. I say good for him. Of course things can at any time change, but for now he seems happy.

As far as I am concerned with any girls, I think I will gracefully bow out from this entire scene. Success wise, things could have been worse. There is a time and a place; neither is right at this point.

Of course college is an entire different story and I certainly foresee more “success" there.

Get me to College and fast! I need out of this area and be on my own.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, April 14, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

That's what I was thinking until I met Dena.

These things happen when you least expect them. It did for me at least, I never saw this coming.

I don't think there is any need to formally withdraw from the social scene and whatnot. What happens, happens. If something comes up, take advantage of it, if nothing does, than do nothing. But its not a formal thing you have to quit and renter formally, its just life. Live it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com