Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Timing

--
Live Strong
--

I guess some things happen for a reason. Especially the timing of such things is sometimes amazingly good. Though I have received some bad news (not of myself) I realize the importance of my presence. If I wasn’t around for this I doubt I could live myself.


Though my grandparents do not agree (nor do they currently know at this time) I still firmly believe in what I am doing.

I'll do my best to regain contact in a positive way.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, April 14, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

You said absolutely nothing there.

Either say something clearly, or say nothing at all. I can decode your writing, because you filled me in on what happened, but you really either need to make things fully public or fully private. Somewhere in between just confuses the hell out of readers.

 
At 10:21 PM, April 14, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

What readers get they get. This is more for Caldwell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com