Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Switch ( not that switch sicko's! )

--
Live Strong
--

The dawn of a new era will begin. Sprint to Cingular. 450 Rollover minutes ,5,000 nights weekends. Good Bye Sprint! Bad Sprint, bad! I will be ordering this online Monday.

Online Price:

$ 29.99

Contract: 2 years

Details:

Size: 3.5 x 1.9 x 1.0

Weight: 3.35 Ounces

Digital Talk Time: 3 Hrs

Digital Standby Time: 9 Days



1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, April 11, 2005, Blogger Lulu said...

my! that phone is cheap! but won' it be better if its only 1 year contract?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com