Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Tour de Cure ( damn french with the " de" )

--
Live Strong
--

Tour de Cure is a series of cycling events held in more than 80 cities nationwide to benefit the American Diabetes Association. The Tour is a ride, not a race, with routes designed for everyone from the occasional rider to the experienced cyclist. Whether you ride 10 miles or 100 miles.





I plan to ride this event. I hope to get a group of people to ride it with me. If you enjoy biking and care to ride an event with me, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com