Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Complaint Dept.

--
Live Strong
--

People who read my blog , hear this :

My blog depending on your web browser may not appear correct. It may display my "about me" at the bottom of the page. You are more then likely using Internet Explorer, a poor web browser. The reason I noticed no such problem was because I use Firefox.

Firefox is a far superior, and best of all FREE web browser that properly reads a webpage. So to view my blog best and to surf the internet much better down load Mozilla Firefox.

The Link is here to view what firefox is all about and to download if you so choose. Gain the benefits of firefox today!

Firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com