Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Various Thoughts

--
LiveStrong
--

Tonight I went to a diabetes fundraiser type dinner. I met a friend there and we help set up. The dinner was good, but I was mostly focused on the amount of people. Seeing that many people apparently care so much for a cure of diabetes warms my heart. My mother would be so happy of my involvement, or rather what I hope to me an increased involvement over the next few months.

I am sure she herself would want to attend these types of events as they would give her a sense of " I am not alone in this" . Perhaps that's what happened to mom. She likely had the feeling of being the only one as ill as she was with diabetes.

-

On a lighter note, looks like I will be going to the play tomorrow night. Yah! ? i guess . :)
Then Saturday is stations day. What fun it will be. 0730 report to HQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com